Monday, May 17, 2010

What to expect

So I am new to this whole blogging idea, but I have been told it is a "free space for me to share my thoughts." Whole thing sounds kind of fruity to me, but I guess I can yell at the world through this, and anyone that wants to listen can. I will not be using this blog to tell you about my day, or my week, or what my mommy made for dinner (hell I dont even live at home) instead I will use this to rant about problems of the world. For example, the oxymoron Jumbo Shrimp really pisses me off. I understand that they are larger shrimp, and therefore more costly, but seriously how about calling them "The more expensive shrimp." Also people who walk around airport with that stupid neck pillow on. Just because you are in a airport does not give you permission to look like a ass.

This is the type of stuff I will be talking about in my blog. I shall try and keep it updated weekly for all enjoyment.

Keep on smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment